Campion School, Kislingbury Road, Bugbrooke, Northampton NN7 3Q
Places will be allocated to pupils who have a statement of special educational needs or an EHC plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care (looked after children) and children previously in public care.
- Children of staff at the school:
- Where the member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time at which the application is made.
- Where the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is demonstrable skill shortage as indicated on the school website.
- Pupils who live in the linked area who have an older brother or sister continuing at Campion School at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Pupils who live in the linked area associated with the school: Astcote, Banbury Lane, Brington, Brockhall, Bugbrooke, Cold Higham, Dalscote, Eastcote, Flore, Fosters Booth, Gayton, Grimscote, Harpole, Kislingbury, Lower Heyford, Milton Malsor, Nether Heyford, Nobottle, Pattishall, Rothersthorpe, Upper Heyford, Whilton, Whilton Locks, Upton Meadows (South of Weedon Road, West of Upton Way).
- Pupils who do not live in the linked area who have an older brother or sister continuing at Campion School at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Pupils attending the designated contributory Primary Schools: Brington, Bugbrooke, Flore, Gayton, Harpole, Kislingbury, Milton Malsor, Pattishall, Rothersthorpe, The Bliss Charity and Upton Meadows and continuing in attendance until the final offer of places is made.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within criterion (4) priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school. If the admission number is exceeded in any other criterion priority will be given to those who live closest to the school. If the distance tiebreak is equal in 2 or more cases, random allocation will be applied. Distance is measured on a straight line basis using the LA Mapping process.