Moulton Primary School, Church Hill, Moulton, NN3 7SW
Following the allocation of places to pupils who have a statement of special educational needs which names the school as appropriate provision, where there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- To children in public care (looked after children) or previously in public care.
- To children who live in the school’s formally-designated area. That is the area of Moulton Parish boundary by grid ref: 76.7,67 East to West and 79.6,67 North to South.
- To children who will have brothers or sisters continuing at the school at the time of the admission of the younger child.
- To children who live in the area immediately beyond the parish boundary and known as Moulton Leys, the remainder of the parish boundary excluded by criteria 2 and the odd numbers at Thorpeville. That is the area bounded by the town boundary, Boughton Lane, Talavera Way and the A43 Kettering Road.
- To children who live outside these areas by reference to the location of the child’s address in relation to Moulton Primary School.
Proximity to the school will be used as a tie-breaker in the event of over subscription in any of the above criteria. Where distance is used to determine which children will be offered a place, this will be measured by a straight line measuring system.