Millbrook Infant School, Churchill Way, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 5BZ
Following the admission of children with a statement of special educational needs which names the school as appropriate provision, the following criteria will be used.
- Where a child is in Public Care or previously in Public Care but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order
- Where a child, living on the Ise Lodge Estate, already has a brother or sister attending either Millbrook Junior School or the linked Infant School, who will still be in attendance on 1st September of year of admission.
- Where a child lives on the Ise Lodge Estate
- Where a child not living on the Ise Lodge Estate already has a brother or sister attending either Millbrook Junior School or the linked Infant School, who will still be in attendance on the 1st September on the year of admission.
- The proximity of the child’s home, with those living nearer to the school in a straight line distance, being accorded the higher priority.
If the admission number is exceeded within any of the categories, applications will be prioritised on the proximity to the school in a straight line distance.
A map indicating the boundaries of the Ise Lodge Estate is available in the school office.