Manor School Sports College (Academy Trust), Mountbaten Way, Raunds, Wellingborough, Northants NN9 6PA
Following the allocation of places to pupils who have a statement of special educational needs/EHC Plan which names the school as appropriate provision, when there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care (looked after children) or previously in public care.
- Children residing in the priority admission area. Our priority admission area is the town of Raunds and the following villages: Stanwick, Ringstead, Hargrave and Chelveston (please note that the County Council does not provide transport from Chelveston to Manor School but does provide transport at a reasonable cost).
- Children attending linked feeder schools. Our linked feeder schools within the priority admission area are: Windmill Primary School, St Peters Church of England Junior School, Stanwick Primary School and Ringstead Church of England Primary School.
- Other children with siblings attending the school at the time of application with a reasonable expectation they will be attending at the start of the new academic year.
- Other children who live outside the designated priority admission area.
In the event of oversubscription in any category above, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school with distances measured using the NCC's GIS system.