Oversubscription admission criteria
Places will be allocated to pupils who have a statement of special educational needs that names the school as appropriate provision. Where there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care or previously in public care but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order.
- Pupils who live in the linked area.
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Pupils who attend the linked infant school.
- Pupils who live closer to the preferred school than any other school.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within criterion (2) or (5), priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school. If the admission number is exceeded with any other criterion priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.
Schools with these oversubscription admission criteria
|The Abbey CE Junior School||St. James Infant School |
|Brackley CE Junior School||Waynflete Infant School |
|Higham Ferrers Junior School||Higham Ferrers Nursery and Infant School |
|St Peter's CE Academy||Park Infant School (Raunds) |
|South End Junior School||South End Infant School |
|Whitefriars Junior School||Whitefriars Infant School |