Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
The Diamond Learning Community School,
Lessons provide a fun and safe learning environment to suit all abilities concentrating initially on water confidence. These lessons offer younger children an excellent opportunity to build up confidence independently through play & practice. Lessons will introduce, body position, leg kicking and arm techniques, encouraging children to progress at their own pace.
- Ideal for children who have little or no swimming experience
- Children progressing from parent and baby classes
- Confident children looking to develop necessary skills to start swimming.
- Children will be working towards & able to gain the ASA Duckling Awards
- Qualified and experience swimming instructors
- Lifeguard on poolside throughout lessons
- Limited numbers in each class
- Children aged from 2.5 years
- Parents not in the pool
- Warm water, 0.7m deep pool.
Lessons are provided to meet the needs of the individual children, for those who are new and less confident through to those who are confidence and those who are swimming. The structure of the lessons is less formal, with teachers in the water with the children, demonstrating and providing support to children to encourage them to increase confidence and swim.
Contact provider for details
2 years, 6 months - 4 years
||12:15 - 12:45 and 12:45 - 13:15
Ofsted Inspection Grade: