Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Fermyn Woods Country Park,
0300 126 5933
Fermyn Woods Country Park situated in the heart of the Rockingham Forest, offers access to fantastic woodlands, meadows, thickets, marshes and ponds to explore.
All country parks are open all day, every day
- Free admission
- Parking - £3.00 (pay and display)
- Car park open all day, every day
- Annual car parking permits available
- Blue badge holder parking available near to accessible toilets
- Open 10:00am to 4:45pm daily March to October
- Open 11:00am to 3:00pm weekdays November to February
- Open 10:30am to 4:00pm weekends November to February
- Toilets - Open 8:30pm to 5:30pm daily (except Christmas Day and New Year's Day).
- Circular, waymarked and hard-surfaced trails through woodlands and meadows and streams
- Children's play areas.
- Open spaces for ball games, kite flying and dog walking
- Quiet areas to relax and enjoy the peace or watch the local wildlife
- Wheelchair loan
- Orienteering trails
- Designated picnic and BBQ areas (bring your own portable BBQs)
Nature Tots - Bring your toddler to the park and join a Ranger led nature walk followed by a craft session. Sessions are once a month during term time. Booking is essential, call 07703160878 to book your place.
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
None (no Criteria For Eligibility)