The Countywide Traveller Unit (CTU) is a single body that manages gypsy and traveller related issues on behalf of Northamptonshire County Council and local borough and district councils with the exception of East Northamptonshire Council.


Please note that we have been made aware of the unauthorised encampment in Grange Park, Northampton.

As this is on private land, it is the landowner who is taking the necessary legal steps for the encampment to be removed. In this instance the Countywide Traveller Unit is acting in an advisory role to the landowner.

​Report an unauthorised traveller encampment

​Report online

Or contact the CTU.

Rough sleepers

The CTU only handle reports of unauthorised traveller encampments. Please do not use our online form to report someone sleeping rough – instead use the following link to Northampton Borough Council:

Working in partnership with
© Northamptonshire County Council 2017