Making a county council or waste application

To make an application relating to county council development and waste you will need to submit documents electronically via the Planning Portal website using the national standard forms (1APP):

Apply now

Minerals applications

Minerals applications are currently not part of the new 1APP system and traditional forms for all minerals related development can be found on the following link:

Minerals Planning Applications

All supporting information and plans can be attached when completing the online form, or if too large to upload via post on a CD.

Format types and files are limited to:

  • PDF (.PDF), Excel (.xls) or Word (.doc) document types
  • a maximum size of 5MB

Where possible all applications submitted using the 1APP form should be made electronically through the Portal. However, should you require hard copies of the form to submit your application manually, please contact the Development Control offices.

Local Requirements List

Below is our Local Requirements List for County Council and Minerals and Waste development. These documents outline the required documentation required to validate and process your application.

 ‭(Hidden)‬ Related pages

Please Add Some Content

 ‭(Hidden)‬ Useful links

Please Add Some Content

Private fostering

Do you work with children? If so, you may know of private fostering arrangements. This is where a child or young person up to the age of 16 (18 if ...

View on Facebook

Our 30 Days 30 Way UK emergency preparedness campaign is back! Launching on September 1st, the campaign will feature a daily message to encourage us ...

View on Facebook

Payments system - intermittent downtime

View on Facebook

Fostering and Adoption Open Evening

If you've been thinking about using your skills and experiences to help others and make a difference, this could be the time you change a life forever...

View on Facebook
Northamptonshire County Council

Northamptonshire County Council

about 23 hours ago

Free 30 hours of childcare for 3 and 4 year olds

If you're the parent of a 3/4 year old and you’re working 16 hours a week on minimum or living wage, you could be eligible for 30 hours funded childca...

View on Facebook

European grant funding boost for digital projects in Northamptonshire

View on Facebook