You can pay a parking fine online, by telephone or by post. To challenge the parking fine, please go to the
Parking Fine - Appeal page.
Before you start
To pay, you will need:
- your vehicle registration number
- the PCN number listed on your parking ticket
Payment is acceptance of liability.
How much do I have to pay?
The penalty charge is either
- £70 (reduced to £35 if paid within 14 days); or
- £50 (reduced to £25 if paid within 14 days).
Ensure that payment is made for the correct amount.
How to pay
- If you are paying more than one penalty charge please ensure that you enter each PCN number individually.
- We do not accept payment by instalments, cash or by Visa Electron or American Express.
Pay by credit or debit card using our online payments system:
Pay your fine online
Call our 24-hour automated line on
0845 6800153* (option 1).
*calls cost 4 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
Pay by post
- Please ensure that you quote the PCN number on the back of the cheque or postal order.
- Allow 2 working days for 1st class post and 5 working days for 2nd class post.
- If you would like a receipt please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
To pay by cheque or postal order, please make your cheque payable to
Northamptonshire County Council and post to the following address:
Northamptonshire County Council,
One Angel Square