Current and planned roadworks in Northamptonshire.
Find roadworks nearby
You can find out about roadworks within Northamptonshire using the national Roadworks website. Information regarding diversion routes during road closures is also available. Please note:
- You will need to zoom in to find roadworks in your area
- The map also shows roadworks which are happening within other counties and details of who is carrying out the works.
How to use the roadworks website
When you enter the Roadworks website, it will automatically display the roadworks for the current day. Should you wish to view roadworks scheduled within the next two weeks please customise the map view either by selecting the timescale above the search box on the right hand side of the screen or by using the following instructions:
Further detail on current roadworks
A6 between Desborough and A14 in both directions is closed.
Major projects and programmes
See also further information about current
major Highways projects and
Highways work programmes.
Works to motorways and trunk roads
Northamptonshire County Council is not responsible for the following roads:
Highways England roads
- A5 between Atherstone and Old Stratford, Milton Keynes
- A14 between Thrapston and the M1 Junction 19
- A43 between the M40 Junction 10 and M1 Junction 15a (anything after Junction 15a is NCC)
- A45 between Thrapston and the M1 Junction 15
Any concerns about works on the above roads must be directed to Highways England using the following link: