Below is useful information, from two organisations, on housing.
Housing and Support Alliance
The Housing and Support Alliance:
- offer independent advice to its members, information and resources on housing, supported living and rights
- campaigns for better housing, support and rights for people with learning disabilities
- holds conferences and events
- offers training and consultancy services
- commissions and conducts research
To find out more visit their website:
Northamptonshire Community Housing Network
The Housing Network is a community organisation that brings together disabled and non-disabled people and professionals, as equals, to help disabled people find housing, support and work.
The Housing Network aims to help people with disabilities to:
have housing choice and find a home
settle in and live a fulfilling life in our communities
find work by helping the Network provide its services
For more information please see their Facebook page: