September's Job Club Xtra is set to take place at Northamptonshire County Council's Central Library next Friday (28th September).
Job Club Xtra is a careers event designed to provide information, advice and job opportunities for local jobseekers.
This month the event will include a Confidence and Interview Skills workshop which people can sign up for on the day. There is one at 10:30am and another at 11:30am. Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Employers attending this months event include:
- NHS - various posts
- Northamptonshire County Council - meals on wheels posts and general vacancies
- Blue Bird Care - care staff vacancies
- C7 Decorators- various decorating vacancies
- The Territorial Army - part time logistics positions and training
- Redline Recruitment - various technical and engineering vacancies
There will also be the usual advice and support agencies present, including, Options2, for general careers advice, and the Job Centre Plus.
The event will take place from 10am until 1pm.
Please note that this is the last Job Club Xtra event this year. Dates for 2013 are 25th January, 24th May, 27th September.
For further information, please contact Sara Kennedy on 01604 361460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org