General enquiries

​If you are unable to use the services on our website, you can make an enquiry.

My enquiry is about:

​Our Early years and childcare section has information on what help is available paying for childcare, finding childcare, Children’s Centres and what your child should be learning.

Our childcare providers section gives information on funding, training courses, and the curriculum and teaching.

Schools vacancies - Teach Northamptonshire

HR, payroll, IT, pensions and job vacancies on Public Sector Jobs East

0300 126 6661 (This number is charged at local rate and inclusive mobile phone minutes can be used)

Everdon offers a range of outdoor activities for schools, groups, clubs or parties.

If someone is in immediate danger you must contact the police and / or ambulance service using 999.

It is now the responsibility of the school or academy to communicate a closure. ​We no longer log closures and no school closures will be displayed on this website.

You can find your school using our schools directory.

​Please be aware that your bins are emptied by your local borough or district council.

​The Northamptonshire County Council address for the service of all statutory and legal documents (unless another address, which may include an email address, for service has been specifically notified in writing by a person with conduct of the matter) is:

The Chief Executive
Northamptonshire County Council
One Angel Square

We do not accept service of legal documents by email, unless specifically notified as indicated above.

I have a general enquiry

Use our online form:

Make a general enquiry

Or telephone our Customer Service Centre:

0300 126 1000

(Phone number charged at local rate and inclusive mobile phone minutes can be used)

We are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, excluding bank holidays.