​What help can I get from adult social services?

We can provide you with help or support

- for certain physical, cognitive or age-related conditions in carrying out personal care or domestic routine
- to sustain involvement in work, education, learning, leisure and other social support system
- in building social relationships and participating fully in society

Make a self-referral, refer on behalf of someone else or request a care review
Report abuse or neglect (members of the public)
Equipment and adaptations
Blue Badge
Bus passes
Care Services Directory