This page is aimed at professionals working with adults. If you are a member of the public looking for support from adult social services, please see our help and support pages.

Make a new referral
Request a change to a current care package
Refer to occupational therapy
Report a safeguarding concern
Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
Supporting independence

Supporting you to care for adults

​If you work with adults in a professional capacity, you may find the following information and support useful.

Refer someone to Charity Link.