Spectrum runs day opportunities centres based in the Northampton town centre and Duston, supporting adults with learning difficulties, disabilities, and mental health issues.
Work Skills Training
- Accredited and Non-Accredited
Life Skills Training
- Realistic Work Environment
- Employability Training
- Charity Shop / Customer Service Training
- Cookery, Budgeting, Travel Training
- Independent Living Skills
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Music, Tai Chi, Dance and Expressive Arts
- Arts, Crafts and Much More
- Community Visits
- Peer Support
Short-term placements are available in school holidays for young people aged 17+.
This provider has been awarded a local authority contract to provide services for adults with learning disabilities. Registered charity no. 1073860.