Type of service:
Advice And Information
17 Earl Street, Northampton,
Northamptonshire Parent Infant Partnership is a family therapy charity supporting parents to be and parents with children under two to form stable relationships. NorPIP work with mums and dads who suffer from anxiety, depression, postnatal depression, perinatal psychosis and other issues like domestic violence to help them establish great relationships with their children to get them off to the best start in life.
NorPIP provides a safe, confidential space to speak to a parent infant therapist whose specially qualified and experienced in helping parents work through these difficult feelings and most importantly, find their love for their babies. There is no greater gift we can give children then a loving caring family, no greater gift we can give a parent then the ability to love their child free from worry. NorPIP take infant mental health very seriously and are trained in helping babies to overcome trauma of early experiences too.
NorPIP can help with:
• If you're suffering from low mood, esteem, and confidence issues in parenting
• Struggling to find what feels like the right love for your baby
• Recovery from postnatal depression or perinatal psychosis
• You're looking around at other happy parents and wondering why you can't be happy
• Recovery from a challenging birth
• Support adjusting to life with twins or triplets or multiples.
• Recovering from the impact of domestic violence on your life and that of your baby(ies)
• Finding responsibility of parenting overwhelming
• Parents under 21, where a professional wants the family to have help to learn to cope with the everyday demands of family life.
Contact provider for cost details
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: