Type of service:
Advice And Information
Unit 6a Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 7BW
The British Dyslexia Association (BDA) is the voice of dyslexic people. They aim to influence government and other institutions to promote a dyslexia friendly society, which enables dyslexic people of all ages to reach their full potential.
The BDA promotes early identification of specific learning difficulties (SpLD) and support in schools to ensure opportunity to learn for dyslexic learners.
The BDA have a helpline which is open
Tuesday 10:00am - 1:00pm,
Wednesday and Thursday 10:00am - 3:00pm.
To talk to Helpline staff, phone 0333 405 4567.
• Campaign and lobby for long lasting and sustainable change for the benefit of dyslexic people
• Provide impartial and objective advice and support to dyslexic people and those with whom they come into contact
• Set the standards for and accredit dyslexia knowledge and professional expertise
• Deliver innovative solutions which break new ground in the field of dyslexia
• Disseminate and share best practice regionally, nationally and internationally
• Promote research
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: