University and College Hardship Funds

Type of service:
Finance And Funding
Service description:
You could get extra money from your university if you’re experiencing financial hardship. You may be, for example:

      A student with children, especially a single parent
      A mature student with existing financial commitments
      From a low-income family
     A student that was previously in care (a ‘care leaver’)
      Homeless or living in a hostel

Contact the student services department at your university - they’ll decide if you qualify.
Age range:
16 years - 99 years
Referral route:
  • Contact service direct
  • No referral needed
Last updated on: