Type of service:
Forums And Support Networks
1-3 Highbury Station Road, Islington, London N1 1SE
Action On Hearing Loss provide support for people with hearing loss and tinnitus.
• Providing day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs
• Delivering communication services and training
• Giving practical advice to help people protect their hearing (freephone information line - 0808 808 0123)
• Campaigning to change public policy around hearing loss issues
• Supporting research into an eventual cure for hearing loss and tinnitus.
Action on Hearing Loss is the new name for Royal National Institute of Deaf People (RNID).
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: