Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People (QEF) provide innovative services for people with disabilities. They work with children and adults with physical and learning disabilities or acquired brain injuries, mainly around Leatherhead in Surrey. Their services include:
• QEF Independent Living Services - A residential care home
• QEF Mobility Services - including a driving school, the Bugzi Loan Scheme, and Tryb4uFly
• QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services - via their Brain Injury Centre
• Accessible Travel - wheelchair-friendly holidays
• QEF Equipment Solutions - equipment for hire or purchase via Sutton Shopmobility
Registered charity no. 251051.
Are you the parent of a dyslexic child or teenager in Northamptonshire or Buckinghamshire? Email the Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire Dyslexia Association (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your interest in one of the workshops below. https://t.co/9oBRY3Cvv5
Relaxed performance of @TigersTeaLive at @thecorecorby - Saturday 5 Oct 2019 at 2pm. #corby #autism https://t.co/Detyeu0sqk
RT @CDC_tweets: The Children & Families Act turns 5, now have your say!
We want to hear your views on the journey of the reforms over the…
Subscribe to Northamptonshire County Council's monthly e-newsletter. This is your brief of the month’s news headlines, current consultations and future events.