Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Upper Mounts, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN1 3DN
Mounts Baths offer a range of activities including:
- Swimming Lessons
- Turkish Hot Rooms
- School Holiday Activities
- Fitness Classes
- Activities for Under 5s (including soft play)
- Table Tennis
Access to the Gym
- There is level access to the gym.
- Staff receive some training in assisting disabled people.
- Training provided is on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment suitable for mobility or sensory impaired users includes free weights and cable resistance machines.
- A portable hearing loop is available for induction.
- Staff are trained to use the portable hearing loop.
- There is clear manoeuvring space between equipment.
- There is level access to all of the equipment.
- A marked treadmill is available for the visually impaired.
- Staff receive Energy Northampton on Exercise Group Referral training.
- Arm cycle machines are available as well as machines with removable seats that can be accessed by wheelchair users.
Trilogy offer 1:2:1 swimming lessons
Contact provider for cost details
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: