Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Lyveden Road, Brigstock, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN14 3HS
Fermyn Woods Country Park situated in the heart of the Rockingham Forest, offers access to woodlands, meadows, thickets, marshes and ponds to explore. Free admission. Open all day, every day.
They aim to ensure that everyone, irrespective of age, ability or background, feels welcome at the country park and has an equal opportunity to discover, enjoy and benefit from them.
The country parks are safe and have managed areas with sign posted trails. There are well maintained surfaced paths and plenty of seating.
Fermyn Woods provide education ranger led sessions for various groups
Blue Badge holder parking is found near to the accessible toilets. Pay and display charges apply.
• Circular, waymarked and hard-surfaced trails
• Skylark Café ( see website for opening times)
• Woodlands, meadows, and streams
• Children's play areas
• Open spaces for ball games, kite flying, and dog walking
• Quiet areas to relax and enjoy the peace or watch the local wildlife
• Wheelchair loan
• Orienteering trails
• Designated picnic and BBQ areas (bring your own portable BBQs)
• Car park open all day, every day - see website for costs
• Annual car parking permits available
see website for opening times
An open sided wooden shelter at Fermyn Woods Country Park is available to hire at £8.00 per hour. The shelter is suitable for parties, schools events and groups.
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: