Thrive Occupational Therapy offers occupational therapy services for children, young people, families and schools. They aim to promote health and wellbeing in children and families through education, early intervention and therapeutic intervention.Thrive support children to develop skills in:
• Food and feeding
• Regulation and engagement in tasks
• Toileting and personal hygiene
Thrive Occupational Therapy's work is outcome-focused, working towards shared goals set with the child/young person, their family, and their education setting. Thrive’s services include:
• Consultation and advice to parents, teachers, and schools
• Assessments including reports for input to Education, Health, and Care Plans (EHCP)
• Therapy (following assessment)*
• One-to-one individualised intervention in the most appropriate setting (home or school)
• Training and development for teachersFree Services for Parents:
• Free Drop-Ins - contact Thrive for dates and times.
• Down Syndrome Group Northamptonshire - contact Vanessa at email@example.com
Thrive OT rates vary as a subsidised rates is offered for parents and charities. Rates for schools depend on the frequency of the commission. Contact Thrive OT directly for more information.