Type of service:
Howarth Way, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN5 4AA
The Sett provides a highly specialist service, offering assessment, treatment and management of young people (aged 13-18) whose mental health problems cannot be managed in the community because of their complexity, risk, persistence, interference with social functioning, and normal development.
Mental health problems might include:
• Acute psychiatric illness (such as bipolar disorder or schizophrenia)
• Anxiety / generalised anxiety disorder (GAD)
• Attachment disorder
• Depression / major depressive disorder (MDD)
• Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder
• Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) / chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
• Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Self-harm, attempted suicide, suicidal ideation / thoughts
• Severe phobias
• Somatization / psychosomatic disorders
• Substance misuse
• Unresolved bereavement
13 years - 18 years
Referrals are via tier 3 child and adolescent services and endorsed by a consultant psychiatrist in consultation with NHS England case managers.
Visit the website for referral forms.
- Age - School (5-18)
Last updated on: