Young Minds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. Driven by their experiences they campaign, research and influence policy and practice. In addition to the helpful information available via their website, Young Minds’ trained advisers can give help and advice, if you have questions about a child’s behaviour, emotional wellbeing, or mental health condition. Their services include:
• YoungMinds Crisis Messenger (text YM to 85258)
• Parents' Helpline (0808 802 5544)
• Online Shop (includes publications)
• Online Resources
• Training and Development for Professionals
• HeadMeds (website for young people about medication)
Registered charity no. 1016968.