Type of service:
c/o Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, St Mary’s Hospital, London Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN15 7PW
The Community Children's Nursing (CCN) Team supports children and young people (aged 0-18 years) and their families manage acute and long-term illnesses. They can also help with post-operative care. Support is provided within their own home, at school, and in other settings.
• Care, Assessment and Treatment of Children at Home (CATCH) Team:
• Working with GPs, acute units, and other healthcare practitioners, the team helps children who are acutely unwell to remain with their families in their own home.
• Children’s Continuing Care Team:
• For those receiving Continuing Healthcare funding due to their ongoing needs.
• Children’s Continence Service:
• A team of nurses and healthcare assistants who help children and their families to manage bladder and bowel problems.
An equivalent service for the south of the county is provided by Northampton General Hospital.
- Age - Early Years (0-5)
- Age - School (5-18)
- G.P or health referral
- Referral management centre (RMC)
Last updated on: