NHFT’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) supports children and young people with significant mental health difficulties. The service offers a range of therapies delivered either individually or in groups, in partnership with families at a number of localities.
- Mental health assessments
- Skills based workshops for young people, parents and carers
- Individual work with a range of professionals
- Cognitive assessments
- Consultation Line
- Children’s Response and Resolution Team
- Training for Professionals