NGAGE with Aquarius is a free, confidential drug and alcohol service for young people aged 10-18 (and their families or carers) in Northamptonshire. They also run a youth group (Evolve), which offers positive activities and opportunities for young people.
They provide information, education, advice and support to young people in relation to drug and alcohol misuse. They also offer a free and confidential service for young people who are at risk of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and their parents / carers.
NGAGE’s services include:
- Advice and information regarding substances
- Assessments for young people
- Interventions to support young people
- Structured group work for targeted groups
- Volunteering and training opportunities
NGage can be accessed by young people who:
- Want advice and information
- Associate with people who misuse drugs and/or alcohol
- Use drugs and/or alcohol and want to reduce the risks
- Want to reduce their drug and/or alcohol use
- Need an opiate substitute prescription
- Need inpatient detox for alcohol dependency
NGage accepts referrals from professionals and families as well as self-referrals. Young people must consent to a referral. Ngage were formerly known as CAN. Registered charity no. 1014305.