Sleep Right provides support for families of disabled children and those with additional needs, aged between 2 and 19, who have severe sleep problems living in Northamptonshire.
Sleep Right offer a tailored sleep service that includes sleep training workshops, clinic appointments and home visits (where appropriate) as well as telephone and email support for referred families.
They understand every family is different and will support you in the most appropriate way through an individual sleep programme.Drop-in sessions
• Blackthorn Children's Centre
• Kingsthorpe Children's Centre
• Montagu Street Children's Centre
• Penrith Drive Children's Centre
• Thorplands Children's Centre
• Rushden Children's Centre
• Pen Green Children's Centre
• Gloucester Avenue Children's Centre
• Towcester Children's Centre
• Daventry Children's Centre
Contact the children's centre for a referral to the drop-in session. For other support from Sleep Solutions contact Karen Smith for a referral form (email 'email@example.com').
Referrals to the Sleep Right Service are always via a professional, and regretfully parents are unable to refer themselves. Sleep Right referral form
Contact also provide a guide for parents about sleeping Contact sleeping guide