Type of service:
PO Box 6613, Arbroath, Angus DD11 9AN
The Disabled Persons Railcard saves you 1/3 off adult rail fares for travel on the National Rail network in Great Britain.
If you're travelling with another adult they will also get 1/3 off their rail fare, so you can save money for a friend or family member too!
There are no time restrictions on the Disabled Persons Railcard, so you can use it to get a discount on tickets at any time of the day.
A Disabled Persons Railcard costs just £20 for a whole year.
You will qualify if you:
• Receive Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
• Receive Disability Living Allowance (DLA) at either:
o the higher or lower rate for the mobility component
o or the higher or middle rate for the care component
• Have a visual impairment
• Have a hearing impairment
• Have epilepsy
• Receive Attendance Allowance or Severe Disablement Allowance
• Receive War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement
• Receive War or Service Disablement Pension for 80% or more disability
• Buy or lease a vehicle through the Motability scheme
- Any Age
- Receipt of benefits
- SEND descriptors
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: