Type of service:
National Autistic Society, 393 City Road, Islington, London EC1V 1NG
The Autism Education Trust (AET) is a partnership between Ambitious about Autism, the Autism Alliance, and the National Autistic Society (NAS). It is funded and supported by the Department for Education (DfE), and hosted on behalf of the partnership by the NAS.
The purpose of the AET is to improve the education of children and young people with autism. To achieve this, the AET:
- Develops and delivers training and a range of materials for early years, school and post 16 educational settings
- Develops and disseminates information on educational practice
- Provides an interface between users, practitioners and policy makers in respect of educational practice
- Actively engages with young people, parents/carers and practitioners to inform its work
- Undertakes research into effective practice
The AET website provides tailored advice and resources for professionals, parents, carers and children and young people with autism.
Free autism education resources available on our website. For price information regarding our autism education training programme please contact email@example.com.
Contact provider for cost details
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: