Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Vicar Lane, Daventry, Northamptonshire NN11 4GD
A mixed primary academy (sponsor led) with a Church of England religious character. It is managed by the David Ross Education Trust and is supported by the Peterborough Diocese.
Abbey Church of England Academy - Inclusion Policy / SEND Information Report
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
• A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
• A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
• Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids.
7 years - 11 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (12 March 2019)
SENCo: Mrs. S Manning
- Age - School (5-18)
Last updated on: