A mixed community primary school.
The school has an SEN unit for pupils with for pupils with autism (ASD). It provides education, support, and facilities for children with Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plans.
Denfield Park Primary School - Provision Specifications (PDF 106KB)
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
• A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
• A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
• Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids.
Denfield Park Primary School - Inclusion Policy / SEND Information Report