Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Park Street, Raunds, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN9 6NB
A mixed community infant school, which is owned (and managed) by the local authority. It follows the National Curriculum.
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB)
. This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
• A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
• A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
• Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids.Raunds Park Infant School - Inclusion Policy / SEND Information Report
4 years - 7 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (29 March 2017)
SENCo: Julia Underwood
- Age - School (5-18)
Last updated on: