Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Havelock Street, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN14 2LU
This is an infant academy.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
• A changing facility for pupils.
• A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required
• Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids
4 years - 7 years
SENCO: Samantha Barrett
Last updated on: