Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Trinity Avenue, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN2 6JW
A secondary academy with an SEN unit provision. The school has a Church of England religious character and is managed by the David Ross Education Trust.
The SEN unit provides education, support, and facilities for pupils with Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans. It caters for pupils with moderate, severe, or profound permanent bilateral hearing loss.
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
11 years - 18 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (09 May 2018)
SENCo: Ashley Thomson (email@example.com)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- Education or school
- Professional referral
Last updated on: