Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Barton Seagrave, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN15 6SW
This secondary school is maintained by the Local Authority.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
• A changing facility for pupils.
• A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required
• Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids
11 years - 18 years
SENCO: Mrs Rebecca Hawkins
Last updated on: