A mixed primary academy, managed by the Brooke Weston Trust.
Beanfield Primary School - Inclusion Policy / SEND Information Report
The school has an SEN unit for pupils with severe learning disabilities (SLD), profound or multiple learning disabilities (PMLD), and autism (ASD). It provides education, support, and facilities for children with Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans.
Beanfield Primary School - Provision Specification (PDF 88KB)
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
• A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
• A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
• Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids.