Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Spinney Hill Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3 6DG
An all-girls secondary academy. The sixth form admits both girls and boys. It is managed by the East Midlands Academy Trust.
Northampton School for Girls - Inclusion Policy / SEND Information Report
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
• A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
• A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
• Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
11 years - 18 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
No Report Yet (11 July 2019)
SENCo Line Manager: Paul Parker
SENCo Literacy & Dyslexia: Kathy Evans
SENCo Numeracy, Dyscalculia & Autism: Janice Tyne
SENCo Access (Sensory, Disability, Cognition): Lorraine Foster
- Age - School (5-18)
- Gender - Female Only
Last updated on: