Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Penvale Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN4 0QW
East Hunsbury Primary School offer support and advice for mainstream settings who are working with children with severe learning difficulties.
- Termly support group for schools who meet the needs of children with Downs Syndrome in the mainstream classroom
- Visits to our setting for mainstream staff to look at resources and talk to our staff
- Observations of children in their mainstream setting by experienced teachers of working with SLD, they observe, report and suggest next steps
- Attendance at reviews (once a relationship between settings is established)
- Possible outreach placements for children from mainstream settings(limited places)
Cost of outreach in your school:
- Free - attendance at the support group and visits to our setting
- Supply Costs - observations and report writing, attendance at reviews, outreach placements.
Please contact us to discuss this further.
Contact provider for cost details
- Any Age
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: