Jogo Behaviour Support is a service for children and young people, parents/carers, schools and other organisations and a range of professionals who work with them.
The services provided include:
• Direct support to pupils/students in school on 1:1, in class or part of a group programme
• Advice and Guidance for staff dealing with issues of behaviour including the development of support plans.
• Strategic Development and Support including a Behaviour Health Check that takes into account current Ofsted criteria for judging personal development, behaviour and welfare.
• Family Support
• Therapeutic Support
• Training and Continued Professional Development including open courses, Bespoke courses, staff coaching, mentoring and supervision
• Attendance and Welfare Support
Services can be accessed by sending a referral form to email@example.com
Jogo Behaviour Support believes in the concept of “Behaviour for Learning” and that the process of effective teaching and learning can be interrupted by mild, moderate or severe behaviours.