This is a secondary academy featuring a SEN Unit provision.
The unit provides education, support and facilities for 75 children with statements/EHC plans including 10 places post 16 and 8 within the ASD base. The provision caters for pupils with complex (CLD), severe (SLD) and profound learning difficulties (PMLD) including autism (ASD).Provision specification
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
• A changing facility for pupils.
• A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
• Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.