Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Croyland Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN8 2AX
This primary school is maintained by the Local Authority and features an SEN Unit provision.
The "Nurture Unit" provides education, support and facilities for 12 children in Key Stage 1. The provision caters for pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs. Children are allocated a place through a referral to the SEMH panel.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
• A changing facility for pupils.
• A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required
• Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical
4 years - 11 years
SENCO: Mrs Karen Jeffs
- Age - Early Years (0-5)
- Age - School (5-18)
Last updated on: