A mixed community primary school and has a SEN Unit provision.
The "Nurture Unit" provides education, support and facilities for children in Key Stage 1. The provision caters for pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs. Children are allocated a place through a referral to the SEMH panel.
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB)
. This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
• A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
• A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
• Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids. Croyland Primary School - Inclusion Policy / SEND Information Report