Care & Repair Northamptonshire is an independent charitable home improvement agency which has provided support to vulnerable householders across Northamptonshire for 30 years.
It carries out a comprehensive range of home support measures and repairs aimed at keeping vulnerable people and those who care for them safe, warm and secure at home, regardless of tenure of property. Works are carried out using its own in-house team of technicians who are DBS checked, wear uniform, carry ID and drive company vans.
- Traditional handyperson service
- Minor adaptations and falls prevention
- Home security
- Electrical, plumbing and carpentry works
- Gardening, fencing, gating and minor landscaping
- House and garden clearance and disposal
- Child home safety works for families in need
- Bespoke works for specialist needs
- Home warmth measures
- Home Safety and Support Service
- Gas Safe Service
- Ramping and handrail systems
- Disability or long term illness
- Vulnerable families
- Those on low incomes/living in Hardship
- Those living in fear of crime
- Other disadvantaged
- All ages
Care and Repair Northamptonshire can also help if you are considering major adaptations or equipment needs.
Subject to funding, Care and Repair are (at times) able to offer some services free-of-charge through hardship or project funding. All free works are subject to eligibility.
Care & Repair has longstanding excellent feedback with NCC Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme and holds the government endorsed TrustMark accreditation for handyman services.
Care & Repair Northamptonshire is a registered society under the Co-operative & Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, 25783R
To find out more, please visit the Care and Repair website.