How to report a safeguarding concern


If a child is in immediate danger, left alone or missing, you should contact the police and / or an ambulance using 999.

 If there is no immediate danger, but you are concerned about a child's welfare, please report your concern to our Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH). This details how to report a concern if you're a child, parent, carer, or professional and what happens after.

Report a concern

How we support and safeguard children and young people in Northamptonshire

Information for professionals and those working with children, parents and carers and young people.