Danesholme County Junior School, Motala Close, Corby, Northamptonshire NN18 9DT
Following the allocation of places to pupils who have an EHC Plan which names the school as appropriate provision, when there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Looked After or previously Looked After children.
- Children already attending the Danesholme Infant School.
- Children already living on the Danesholme estate. A map showing the boundaries of the estate is available from the Academy office.
- Children with a sibling* currently attending the Academy at the time of admission.
- Where there are medical grounds (supported by a Doctor’s certificate) for admitting the child. Parents must provide evidence from an appropriate professional detailing why only this school can provide for the needs of the child and why other local / alternative schools cannot. Evidence for these applications will be considered by the Principal.
- Proximity of the child’s home to the Academy, those living nearest being accorded the higher priority.
Where there are more applications in any one category, priority will be given to those living furthest from the nearest alternative school.