Places will be allocated to pupils who have an EHC Plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Pupils in public care or previously in public care (children who were looked after but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order).
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing in the school/primary section of the school at the time of admission of the younger child and who live in the linked area of Grange Park, Wootton, Wootton Fields, Courteenhall and Quinton associated with the school.
- Pupils who live in the linked area of Grange Park*.
- Pupils who live in the linked area of Wootton, Wootton Fields, Courteenhall and Quinton**.
- Other pupils who do not live in the linked area and who have an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded in criteria 1-4, priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school within the Wootton and Wootton Fields** area.
If the admission number is exceeded in criteria 5 or 6, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.
The linked areas
*Grange Park is defined by the development east of Saxon Avenue bounded by the M1 to the south, Quinton Road to the east and Bridge Meadow Way/Little Field and Lark Lane to the north.
**Wootton and Wootton Fields are defined by the A45 to the west, the B526 Newport Pagnell Road to the north, Wooldale Road to the south, and the extent of the Wootton Fields development accessed from Lady Hollow Drive, as well as the hamlet of Courteenhall and village of Quinton.