St Mary's Catholic Primary School (Aston-le-Walls), Main Street, Aston Le Walls, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 6UF
Children who have an EHC Plan naming St. Mary’s will be admitted in accordance with the regulations and policy of the Local Authority. When the school receives more applications than this, children will be offered places in order of priority, according to the following categories:
- 'Looked after' or previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order Catholic children.
- Baptised Catholic siblings* of present pupils.
- Baptised Catholic children living* in the Catholic parish* of Aston le Walls.
- Baptised Catholic children living in the Catholic parish of St. Augustine’s Daventry.
- Baptised Catholic children living in other parishes.
- Other 'looked after' children or previously 'looked after children' but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order.
- Other siblings* of present pupils who will still be attending the school at the time of admission.
- Children living in the local authority parish of Aston le Walls.
- Children living elsewhere.
Where there is a tie for places within one category, applications will be determined by the proximity of the child’s home to the school, with children living nearer the school being given priority. Distance will be measured in a straight line, using the Local Authority’s computerised mapping system, from the address point of the pupil’s home to the address point of the school.
Baptised Catholic: baptised in accordance with the rites of the Catholic Church or enrolled in a baptismal programme. A Baptismal Certificate is required with the application form.
Siblings: brother or sister, half brother or sister, or the child of the parents or carer’s partner, and in every case, the child should be living in the same family unit at the same address. Siblings must be attending the school at the time of admission.
Living: main residence where child spends the majority of time in the school week.
Parish boundaries: as defined by the Diocese of Northampton.